GXZ series high-efficiency rotary thin-film evaporator is a new type of high-efficiency evaporator that is forced to form a film by a rotating scraper and can perform falling film evaporation under vacuum conditions. It has a large heat transfer coefficient, high evaporation intensity, short overcurrent time, and operation. High elasticity, especially suitable for evaporation, concentration, degassing, dissolution, and distillation purification of heat-sensitive materials, high-viscosity materials, and easily crystallizable particles. Therefore, it has been widely used in chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, pesticide, daily chemical, food, fine chemical and other industries.
Our company has been manufacturing such equipment for many years, and has accumulated rich experience in manufacturing and use. For a long time, we have closely combined the actual production and market needs of customers to meet the user's process requirements, select reasonable and appropriate structures, ensure high and reliable manufacturing quality, and continue to improve and improve in tooling equipment, testing methods and product design. With remarkable achievements, the technical level and product quality are at the leading level in China.
1. Minimal pressure loss In the high-efficiency rotating film evaporator, the material “flow” and the secondary steam “flow” are two independent channels: the material is falling down the film along the inner wall of the evaporation cylinder (forced film formation); The secondary vapor evaporated from the evaporation surface leaves the evaporator almost unhindered from the space in the center of the cylinder, so the pressure loss (or resistance drop) is extremely small.
2. Operation under true vacuum conditions. Because the resistance of the secondary steam from the evaporation surface to the condenser is extremely small, the evaporation surface of the inner wall of the entire evaporation cylinder maintains a high degree of vacuum (up to -750mmHg), which is almost equal to Vacuum level at the vacuum system outlet. As the degree of vacuum is increased, the boiling point of the object to be treated is effectively reduced.
3. High heat transfer coefficient, high evaporation intensity and lower boiling point increase the temperature difference with the heat medium; the turbulent liquid film reduces the thermal resistance; meanwhile, it suppresses the material from coking and scaling on the wall, which also improves the The heat transfer coefficient of the evaporation tube wall; therefore, the total heat transfer coefficient of the high-efficiency rotating film evaporator can be as high as 8000KJ / hm 2 ℃, and its evaporation intensity is very high.
4. Low-temperature evaporation Because the evaporation cylinder can maintain a high degree of vacuum, the boiling point of the material being processed is greatly reduced, so it is particularly suitable for low-temperature evaporation of heat-sensitive materials.
5. Short flow time. The flow time of the material in the evaporator is very short, about 10 seconds. For the commonly used movable scraper, the end surface of the scraped material has a flow-guiding groove, and its oblique angle is usually At 45 ° C, changing the angle of the oblique angle can change the material's overcurrent time. The material will spirally leave the evaporation section under the scraping of the scraper. Shorten the flow time, effectively prevent the product from decomposing, polymerizing or deteriorating during evaporation.
6. Available low-grade steam and steam is a commonly used heating medium. Because the boiling point of the material is reduced, the temperature of the heating medium can be reduced under the condition of ensuring the same △ t. The use of low-grade steam is beneficial to the comprehensive utilization of energy.
7. Strong adaptability, convenient operation and unique design structure, so that the modified product can handle some high-viscosity, particle-containing, heat-sensitive and easily crystallizable materials that are not easily handled by conventional evaporators. The rotary thin film evaporator has large operation flexibility, stable operating conditions, small maintenance workload and maintenance.
|Effective evaporation area (m 2 )||Size equipment|
|Total equipment height||Height of heating tube||Feeding separation cylinder||Outer diameter||Mounting height||Motor reducer||Bearing hole distance||Dn||Motor Power||pressure||Total weight (about) KG|
|20||10200||6000||1300||1450||6200||2289||1876||1200||twenty two||0.4||＜ -0.095||9800|